Friday, November 27, 2020
Starting Line! The District Dash begins!
Friday, January 5, 2021
Friday, March 12, 2021
March 22-26, 2021
Celebration during the CONNECTIONS Virtual
How to Dash?
Once registered, you'll receive a link to join our team in the Challenge Runner app.
The distance for the entire Dash has been adjusted to be 225 miles - or approx. 15 miles per week for each week of our 15 week challenge.
Choose your 'dash style':
- Walk, Run or Roll
- Prefer to SUP, paddle or wobble? No worries, just choose the mileage you feel best represents your activity (walk/run/roll, bike or swim).
Who should Dash?
- Anyone interested!
- Challenge your co-workers to Dash with you!
- Invite your friends, neighbors, kids and pets…
Why is CPRS offering this?
- To engage in something fun
- To challenge us all to get moving and be active
- To celebrate YOU, CPRS agencies and our health
- To learn more about each CPRS District, Region and Section
Your $30 Dash Deal includes:
- Fun Dash Badges awarded along the route
- digital badges in our Challenge Runner app
- physical badges mailed to you once the Dash is done
- A Dash Sash to display your badges
- mailed to you once the Dash is done
- Recognition and braggin' rights at CONNECTIONS Virtual in March
- Use of our online race app - Challenge Runner - to track your mileage and challenge your friends
For registration help or information, including your CPRS login and password, please contact the Stephanie Stephens or CPRS Office at 916/665-2777
Once you click Register Myself, you will see that we have some required and optional questions below. When you have answered the questions, please be sure to click the Save Responses button. This will ensure that your transaction successfully goes to the online cart when you complete your registration.